(LIberecke Automobilove Zavody Ц Liberec Automobil Works) is a defunct Czech and Czechoslovak manufacturer of trucks. The company was formed in 1951 by the government as a division of Skoda. In 1953 LIAZ became independent of Skoda, but still continued to use its name until 1984 (Skoda LIAZ). Main plants were in Rynovice, Mnichovo Hradiste and Liberec, later there have been opened factories in Melniik, Zvolen, Velky Krtis, Prerov and Holysov. In the 1970s LIAZ was the biggest Czechoslovak truck manufacturer. The production ceased in 2002.
LIAZ History 1894- 1990 (Laurin & Klement) ,
LIAZ History 1951- ,
TEDOM WIKI ,
German Volkswagen for its small passenger vehicle . Cars were therefore referred only Tedom - D or G - Tedom .
Anu and vehicles on the drawing board was a lot . But the reality is that Tedom Truck their existence only produced the following vehicles :
- Tedom Fox - G 19.29 4x2 - chassis , fitted body later KOBIT buckles, motor Tedom ( Scania ) on CNG
- Tedom Fox - D 19.29 PA / M 4x4 - military flatbed for non-European markets Scania diesel Euro1 .
- Tedom - G 19.29 XA 4x4 - chassis bodywork VLH , motor Tedom ( Scania ) on CNG
- Tedom - D XA 19.32 4x4 - Tipper S3 , 2x color orange, red , teal, Deutz diesel engine Euro4 .
- Tedom - D XA 19.32 4x4 - chassis , silver metallic paint , body exchangeable , at the time of commissioning body for road maintenance Kobit Turbo 5000 , Deutz diesel engine Euro4 .
- Tedom - D 34.45 SD 6x4 - originally chassis for S3 , then adjusted to natahovak containers , diesel engine Renault .
+ 8 modernization of a series of 400 cars 29.33 1pc SD and modernization car 150.261 ) .
The General Assembly Tedom Truck on 30.10.2009 decided to cancel the company is disposing of 1.1.2010 .
|¬недорожные транспортные средства (Land Locomotion Ц Mechanical Vehicle Mobility LL-MVM) Home|